Course options • Getting a card • New card application • Replacing a card
Getting a Boater Education Card
To receive a Boater Education Card, you must first complete the application (PDF download).
To request an application, you also may:
- Call the Boating Programs at (360) 902-8555;
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Fax (360) 586-6603; or
- Send a letter to the address below.
To receive your card, send a completed application along with the following:
- Check or money order for $10, made payable to Washington State Parks.
- A legible copy of your proof of course completion or exam certificate. Do not send original documents, they will not be returned.
Mail all documents/information to:
Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission
P.O. Box 34333
Seattle, WA 98124-1333
It takes four to six weeks to process applications and send Boater Education Cards.