Locations • Annual permit • Frequently asked questions • Rules & Regulations •
Moorage Rules and Regulations
- Overnight boaters must self-register and pay the fees where posted.
- Facility use is first come, first served.
- Leaving a dinghy at a buoy or dock does not reserve a moorage space.
- Annual permits must be displayed as directed.
- Continuous moorage at a facility is limited to three consecutive nights.
- Rafting is permitted within posted limits. A vessel rafted to another vessel will be charged a moorage fee based on its own length.
- Open flames, live coals, and combustibles must be placed on a fireproof base, away from fuel tanks and vents.
- Commercial vessels are restricted to loading and unloading passenger's transported for recreational purposes.
- Pets must be kept on leashes and under physical control at all times. Dispose properly of animal waste.