Fort Worden State Park
Port Townsend, Wash.
One and a half hours from Seattle
- 35 meeting rooms, totaling 56,000 square feet of meeting/exhibit space to accommodate groups of 12 to nearly 300
- Conference lecture space for up to 1,200 (Pavilion)
- Catering provided through Fort Worden's in-house caterer, Bon Appétit Management Company - (360) 344-4441 for information
- Victorian houses and dormitory-style rooms available
- Set in a 1902-vintage fort with a beautiful setting and historic features, including Officers Row, gun batteries, museums, gardens, galleries and the historic waterfront of neighboring Port Townsend
Reservations: (Call (360) 344-4435. A non-refundable reservation fee applies.
Saint Edward State Park
Near Kirkland on the east side of Lake Washington
- Daily rate: $380 (plus tax)
- Grand Dining Hall lends grace and elegance to a retreat. It accommodates up to 50 people
- Client arranges catering
- Beautiful places for walking on expansive green lawns and hiking on trails to Lake Washington
Reservations: Call (425) 823-2992. A non-refundable reservation fee applies.