Accommodations • Check availability • Reservations • Rates • Rules •
Officers' Housing • NCOs' Housing • Unique housing & retreat barracks • Dormitories
Accommodation reservations may be made by one of the following methods:
- Book online now. Online reservations require a Visa or MasterCard to pay the deposit. Accounts will be charged for the first night's fee.
- Call the Fort Worden housing office at (360) 344-4434
- Completed reservation forms (54kb PDF) may be mailed to:
Fort Worden State Park Housing Office
200 Battery Way
Port Townsend, WA 98368
Or faxed to: (360) 385-7248
- Deposit: The first night’s rental fee is required to confirm all reservations and is due when the online reservation is made or within 10 days of placing the reservation over the phone.
- Occupancy: Established maximum occupancy in units is firm and includes all people 4 years and older.
- Cancellations or changes:
- Made more than three weeks prior to arrival date: A $25 fee will be charged per unit and/or date cancelled; remainder of deposit is refunded.
- Made less than three weeks prior to the arrival date: Entire deposit is forfeited. If the unit is rebooked, a $25 fee will be charged per unit and/or date cancelled and remainder of deposit is refunded.