Accommodations • Check availability • Reservations • Rates • Rules •
Officers' Housing • NCOs' Housing • Unique housing & retreat barracks • Dormitories
Pets now accepted:
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum stay: Two nights are required on weekends and holidays
- Maximum stay: 14 nights
- Dormitories: Minimum 16 people per dormitory section
- Rates do not include state, county, and/or local taxes
- Smoking is not permitted in housing
- Pets are only permitted in designated housing units.
- Wait list: Call (360) 344-4434 during office hours or e-mail email@example.com with name, contact information, arrival and departure dates and number in party
- Conferences: Call (360) 344-4435
Fort Worden now welcomes a maximum of two well-behaved, pre-registered dogs in housing units 16A, 16C, 325 and 336 with a $30 (plus tax) pet fee per night. Staff strongly recommend you take along kennels and water and food bowls for your pets. All shots and tags must be up-do-date. Reservations must be made in advance, and pets must be declared at check-in. Pet owners will be required to sign an acknowledgement and release form. Reservations can be made by calling (800) 360-4240, sending an e-mail to FWhousing@parks.wa.gov