Nonresident reservation fee: An additional $5 non-refundable reservation
fee will be charged to non-residents when making a reservation for campsites, cabins, yurt, marina
slips and other reserved services. This fee is in addition to the regular reservation fee.
A non-refundable reservation fee is charged for each reservation.
- $6.50 for reservations made online.
- $8.50 for reservations made by calling the Reservation Center at (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Change/cancel fees – following are the minimum fees* to change or cancel a reservation:
- $8.50 to change/cancel a reservation online.
- $10.50 to change/cancel a reservation by calling the Reservations Center at (888) CAMPOUT or (888)226-7688.
- Last-minute reservations: If you change/cancel a reservation that was made less than seven days prior to your arrival date, change/cancellation fees will apply.
Change or cancel early! Higher fees apply to change or cancel a reservation closer to the arrival day.
Reservation dates may be extended without paying a change fee.
Extra vehicle fee
Although campsites may accommodate more than one vehicle, your campsite fee includes parking for
only one vehicle. The fee for extra vehicles is $10 per night per vehicle.
Extra vehicles must be registered with park staff and the fee paid upon arrival at the park. Extra
vehicles must fit in designated parking areas at the campsite or at designated extra vehicle parking.
Campers are encouraged to leave extra vehicles at home, as not all campsites can accommodate extra
The extra vehicle fee does not apply to vehicles towed behind a motor home when the motor home remains
at the site and the towed vehicle is used for transportation. If the motor home and the towed vehicle
are both moved from the site, however, the towed vehicle will be subject to the $10 per night extra
Showers are 50 cents for three minutes. Some parks have tokens available for purchase; other
parks require quarters be used at the shower facility.