Payment-in-full is required to confirm all reservations.
- Reservations made less than 28 days prior to arrival date must be confirmed by a
credit, check or cash card with VISA or MasterCard logo.
- Payment by credit card allows for faster refund processing.
- Credit, check or cash cards with VISA or MasterCard logo are accepted.
Payment at Reservation Center
- Credit, check or cash cards with VISA or MasterCard logo.
- Checks and money orders are accepted only for reservations made by
phone. State Parks accepts only U.S. or Canadian checks made payable in U.S.
funds. Reservations must be made at least 28 days prior to arrival day, and
payment must be received within seven days of the original date the reservation
was processed. Late payment will result in cancelation of the reservation. The
reservation number must be written on the face of the check or money order to
ensure proper posting.
Mail payment for reservations made by calling the Reservation Center to:
- Washington State Parks Reservations
- P.O. Box 94327
- Seattle, WA 98124-6627
Mail payment for Environmental Learning Centers to:
- Washington State Parks
- ATTN: Environmental Learning Centers
- P.O. Box 42650
- Olympia WA 98504-2650
Payment accepted at park:
Payment with credit or check card with VISA or MasterCard logo is preferred.
Other accepted forms of payment:
- Checks – State Parks accepts only U.S. or Canadian checks made payable in U.S. funds.
- Money order
- Traveler checks in U.S. dollars
- Gift certificates (Gift certificates and coupons cannot be used to confirm a reservation. You may redeem them at the park when you check in and register.)
If you paid with credit card, we will ask for your card number to credit the same account. If you paid with a check or money order, a refund check will be mailed
to you. For faster refunds, pay by credit or check card.