Battle Ground Lake State Park is a camping park with 280 acres of beautiful, forested land in the
foothills of the Cascade Mountains in Southwest Washington. The spring-fed lake is of volcanic origin and is
considered to be a smaller version of Crater Lake in Oregon.
Cabins at Battle Ground Lake sit among a grove of Douglas-fir trees, within walking
distance of Battle Ground Lake. Each cabin is 12-by-24 feet in size and features a 6-foot covered front porch,
picnic table, electric heat, lights and locking doors. Bathrooms and showers are nearby. Cabins are furnished
with bunk beds that sleep three and a full-size bed for two. Outside is a fire grill and a deck that is
accessible to people with disabilities. An RV pad nearby is available for an additional fee.
Maximum capacity: Up to five people per cabin.
2013 Rental fees: $69 (plus tax) per night per cabin May 15 to Sept. 15
$59 (plus tax) per night per cabin Sept. 16 to May 14.
Reservations for yurts, cabins and platform tents:
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made
year round online
or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and a $6.50 to $8.50 non-refundable
reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the yurt, cabin or platform tent until
1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
or call (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688 as soon as possible.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to yurts, cabins, platform tents, teepees,
vacation houses or other roofed overnight accommodations.
- Smoking is not allowed in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees.
- Pets are only permitted in designated yurts/cabins.
- Cooking is not allowed in yurts, platform tents or teepees. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Bed linens are not provided in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees. Campers must bring their own linen and blankets.
Return to main Yurts and Cabins page.