Kitsap Memorial State Park is a 58-acre camping park with 1,797 feet of saltwater shoreline on
the Kitsap Peninsula on Hood Canal. Grassy playfields and children's play equipment, a saltwater
beach with tide pools and shellfish harvesting opportunities are highlights of this park.
The cabins at Kitsap Memorial have the added convenience of kitchenettes with
mini refrigerators and microwaves. Each cabin is 13-by-13 feet in size and is furnished with a bunk
bed that sleeps three and a futon that sleeps two. All cabins have electric heat, lights and locking
doors and are accessible to people with disabilities. Bathrooms and showers are nearby. Outside is
a picnic table, fire pit and water standpipe. Visitors should take along blankets and warm clothing
as evenings can be cool.
Maximum capacity: Up to five people per cabin.
2013 Rental fees: $69 (plus tax) per night per cabin May 15 to Sept. 15.
$59 (plus tax) per night per cabin Sept. 16 to May 14.
Reservations for yurts, cabins and platform tents:
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made
year round online
or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and a $6.50 to $8.50 non-refundable
reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the yurt, cabin or platform tent until
1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
or call (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688 as soon as possible.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to yurts, cabins, platform tents, teepees,
vacation houses or other roofed overnight accommodations.
- Smoking is not allowed in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees.
- Pets are only permitted in designated yurts/cabins.
- Cooking is not allowed in yurts, platform tents or teepees. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Bed linens are not provided in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees. Campers must bring their own linen and blankets.
Return to main Yurts and Cabins page.