Paradise Point State Park is an 88-acre camping park with 6,180 feet of freshwater shoreline,
immediately east of the interstate in Southwest Washington. The park was given its name prior
to the construction of I-5. Woodland campsites within the park offer the best buffer from
Each yurt is 16 feet in diameter by 10 feet high and is furnished with
bunk beds that sleep three and a queen-size futon for two. Each yurt has one overhead light,
one outlet and a heater. Bathrooms and showers are nearby. Outside is a picnic table, fire
grill and a small deck that is accessible to people with disabilities. An RV pad nearby is
available for an additional fee.
Maximum capacity: Up to five people per yurt.
2013 Rental fees: $69 (plus tax) per night per yurt May 15 to Sept. 15.
$59 (plus tax) per night per yurt Sept. 16 to May 14.
2014 Rental fees: Prices for cabins or yurts may change in 2014, depending on the time of year and day of the week. There are bargains available – particularly for those who stay on weekdays in the spring and fall or anytime in the winter.
For specific cabin and yurt prices in 2014, visit the reservation website.
Reservations for yurts, cabins and platform tents:
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made
year round online
or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and a $6.50 to $8.50 non-refundable
reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the yurt, cabin or platform tent until
1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
or call (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688 as soon as possible.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to yurts, cabins, platform tents, teepees,
vacation houses or other roofed overnight accommodations.
- Smoking is not allowed in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees.
- Pets are only permitted in designated yurts/cabins.
- Cooking is not allowed in yurts, platform tents or teepees. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Bed linens are not provided in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees. Campers must bring their own linen and blankets.
Return to main Yurts and Cabins page.