Twin Harbors Beach State Park is a 172-acre camping park on the Pacific coast,
four miles south of Westhaven. The area allows opportunities for nature study and
seaside activity along the ocean shore, and the chance to lie in the sand and soak
up the sun in one of the most beautiful places on earth.
Each yurt is 16 feet in diameter by 10 feet high and is furnished
with bunk beds that sleep three, a queen-size futon, floor lamp, small end table and
heater. Outside is a picnic table, fire grill, utility hookup and a deck that is
accessible to people with disabilities. Bathrooms and showers are nearby. All yurts
are heated, but visitors should take along blankets and warm clothing as evenings
can be cool.
Maximum capacity: Up to five people per yurt.
2013 Rental fees: $74 (plus tax) per night per yurt May 15 to Sept. 15.
$64 (plus tax) per night per yurt Sept. 16 to May 14.
Utility hookup is available for an additional fee.
Reservations for yurts, cabins and platform tents:
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made
year round online
or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and a $6.50 to $8.50 non-refundable
reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the yurt, cabin or platform tent until
1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
or call (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688 as soon as possible.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to yurts, cabins, platform tents, teepees,
vacation houses or other roofed overnight accommodations.
- Smoking is not allowed in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees.
- Pets are only permitted in designated yurts/cabins.
- Cooking is not allowed in yurts, platform tents or teepees. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Bed linens are not provided in yurts, cabins, platform tents or teepees. Campers must bring their own linen and blankets.
Return to main Yurts and Cabins page.