Snow Mobile Advisory Committee Committee 2022 Meeting
Snow Mobile Advisory Committee (SMAC)
The Snow Mobile Advisory Committee (SMAC) is comprised of nine Washington State citizen volunteers: Six motorized winter sport representatives, three non-motorized winter-sport enthusiast representatives and representatives from the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife (WDFW), Department of Natural Resources (DNR) and the Administrative Office of the Courts (AOC).
The advisory committee meets in the summer to discuss and determine how funds are allocated for the upcoming winter season. This year the committee will be meeting online. Pease see the links below for the meeting agenda, funding applications, and links to the meeting.
Snow Mobile Advisory Committee 2022 Meeting
The 2022 SMAC meeting will be held virtually on August 6, 2022 at 8 a.m.
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or join by entering a meeting ID
Meeting ID: 214 698 912 353
Or call in (audio only)
+1 360-726-3322,,319025020# United States, Seattle
Phone Conference ID: 319 025 020#
FISCAL YEAR 22 EXPENDITURES
Previous Meeting minutes
2022-23 SMAC Funding Applications
The following links are to PDFs of 2022-2023 SMAC funding applications received for advisory board approval at the Aug. 6, 2022 Board Meeting.
The following links are to PDF's of funding applications for Sno-Parks in Area 1.
The following links are to PDF's of funding applications for Sno-Parks in Area 2.
- Area 2 - Lake Wenatchee North
- Area 2 Lake Wenatchee South
- Area 2 Entiat
- Area 2 Entiat RD Land Use
- Area 2 Lake Chelan
- Area 2 -Methow Valley
- Area 2 Okanogan
- Area 2 Stemilt Basin
The following links are to PDF's of funding applications for Sno-Parks in Area 3.
- Area 3 Colville
- Area 3 Chewelah Peak/Callispel Peak
- Area 3 Ferry County
- Area 3 Kings Lake LATE
- Area 3 Mt. Spokane
The following links are to PDF's of funding applications for Sno-Parks in Area 4.
The following links are to PDF's of funding applications for Sno-Parks in Area 5
- Area 5 Ahtanum
- Area 5 Chinook Pass
- Area 5 Cle Elum River Valley
- Area 5 I90 Corridor
- Area 5 Keechelus Ridge
- Area 5 Lake Easton
- Area 5 Taneum Manastash
- Area 5 Teanaway
- Area 5 White Pass
The following links are to PDF's of funding applications for Sno-Parks in Area 6.
Education and Enforcement
The following links are to PDF's of funding applications for Sno-Park Education and Enforcement.
- Area 1 Mt.Baker RD
- Area 1 Canyon Glacier WDFW
- Area 2 Chelan CSO Motorized
- Area 3 Mt. Spokane
- Area 3 WDFW Tri-County
- Area 4 Greenwater Snoqualmie RD
- Area 4 WDFW South Cascades
- Area 5 Cle Elum RD Snow Ranger
- Area 5 Naches Yakima USFS
- Area 5 PARKS Crystal Springs
- Area 5 Yakima CSO
The following links are to PDF's of applications for New Sno-Park funding.
- Area 1 2nd Year Increased Grooming Glacier Canyon Creek
- Area 2 2nd Year Methow Valley Trail Enhancement
- Area 2 2nd Year USFS Methow Valley RD Education and Enforcement
- Area 3 2nd Year Hanks Butte
- Area 3 New Chewelah Additional Grooming and Snow Removal
- Area 5 2nd Year Ahtanum Increased Grooming
- Area 5 New DNR Expanded Education and Enforcement Ahtanum
- Area 5 New WDFW Education and Enforcement HWY 12 and HWY 410
- Area 5 New Cle Elum Snow Ranger Staffing Split Funded
- Area 6 3rd Year WDFW Education and Enforcement Blue Mountains
- NWAC Education and Enforcement
- 2021-2022 Blewett-Clear Lake/Lily Lake Connection