- Hiker/biker campsites: These campsites are open to campers who arrive to the park by foot or on bicycles. Bathrooms are not close by.
- Primitive and water trail campsites: Campsite does not include a nearby flush comfort station. Primitive campsites may not have any amenities of a standard campsite. Sites accessible by motorized / non-motorized vehicles and water trail camping.
- Standard campsite: A designated campsite served by nearby domestic water, sink waste, garbage disposal and flush comfort station.
- Partial-hookup campsite: A standard campsite with the addition of electricity. May have domestic water and/or sewer.
- Full-hookup campsite: A standard campsite with the addition of electricity, water and sewer.
Please note: Maximum eight people per campsite.
May 15 - Sept. 15
April 1 - May 14 and
Sept. 16 - Oct. 31
November - March
|Primitive and water trail campsites||$12||$12||$12|
|Standard campsites||$27 - $37||$20 - $30
|Partial utility campsites||$35 - $45
||$30 - $40||$30
|Full-utility campsites||$40 - $50
||$35 - $45
Note: Shoulder season extends through winter at Grayland Beach, Pacific Beach, Fort Worden and Cape Disappointment state parks. Camping fees (PDF).
Frequently asked questions
For more information about camping fees, see the frequently asked questions.