Deception Pass State Park
Deception Pass State Park is a 4,134-acre marine and camping park with 77,000 feet of saltwater shoreline and 33,900 feet of freshwater shoreline on three lakes on beautiful Whidbey Island. Rugged cliffs drop to meet the turbulent waters of Deception Pass. The park is known for its breathtaking views, old-growth forests and abundant wildlife.
DECEPTION PASS CABINS
Cabins C2 - C6 located in the Quarry Pond Campground and are furnished with a heater, queen-size futon and bunk bed that sleeps three. Outside is a picnic table and fire pit with grate. Bathrooms and showers are nearby. No cooking inside cabins C2 - C6. Pets are only allowed in cabin C2 with a $15 pet fee per night.
Cabins C7 and C8 are located near the Cornet Bay Retreat Center. These deluxe cabins have the added conveniences of a restroom with shower and a kitchen.
Check-in time is 4 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
Cabin C7 can accommodate up to four guests. Cabins C2 - C6 and C8 can accommodate up to five guests per cabin.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
OTHER OVERNIGHT ACCOMMODATIONS
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.