- Rent a place
- Cabins, rustic shelters & yurts
- Dosewallips State Park
Dosewallips State Park
Dosewallips State Park is a 425-acre, year-round camping park with 5,500 feet of saltwater shoreline on Hood Canal and 5,400 feet of freshwater shoreline on either side of the Dosewallips River. The park is unique in that it offers both freshwater and saltwater activities. All camping areas are grassy and located in scenic, rustic settings.
Cabins at Dosewallips are situated among evergreen trees looking towards the Olympic Mountains. Each cabin features a covered front porch, electric heat, lights, outlets, and locking doors. Bathrooms and showers are nearby. Cabins C74, C75 and C76 have separate living room and bedroom. Cabins C1 - C9 have one room. They are furnished with bunk beds that sleep three and a futon couch that sleeps two. Outside is a picnic table and fire grill. Cabin C75 is ADA accessible, and pets are allowed in cabins C1 - C7 and C76 with a $15 (plus tax) pet fee per night.
Check-in time is 4 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
Each cabin can accommodate up to five guests.
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Other overnight accommodations
For other overnight accommodations at this park, check out the platform tents. Or check out overnight accommodations available at other Washington state parks.