- Rent a place
- Cabins, rustic shelters & yurts
- Ike Kinswa State Park Cabins
Ike Kinswa State Park Cabins
Ike Kinswa cabins
Each cabin is 12-by-24-feet in size and features a 6-foot covered front porch, picnic table, electric heat, lights and locking doors. Bathrooms and showers are nearby. Cabins are furnished with bunk beds that sleep three and a full-size bed. Outside is a fire grill, utility hookup and a deck that is ADA accessible. The utility hookup is available for an additional fee. Pets are allowed in cabins 4 and 5 with a $15 (plus tax) pet fee per night.
Check-in time is 4 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
The cabins can accommodate up to five guests per cabin.
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Other overnight accommodations
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.