What do I do if I lose the pass?

Call the Information Center at (360) 902-8844 and let us know you need a new pass. We will assist you with the process for replacing it. There is a $15 fee for pass replacements.

Show All Answers

1. Does the Disabled Veteran pass take the place of a Discover Pass?
2. Do I leave the pass on my dashboard when visiting parks?
3. Is there a fee for the pass?
4. What do I do if I lose the pass?
5. Is my pass valid at Sno-Parks?
6. Can I use my pass to reserve cabins, yurts or vacation houses?
7. Where can I find the rules for my pass?