Pass holders are required to follow all park rules, the same as all other park users. Those rules can be found at this link: State Parks Regulations
However, there are extra rules that apply to pass holders:
- Do not alter or make copies of your pass. Never share your pass or pass number with others.
- Pass holders will be charged $15 to replace lost, stolen, or damaged passes.
- Pass does not provide discounts on annual permits, extra vehicle fees, roofed shelters, group camps or other services, except as noted.
- Pass cannot be used with any other pass or discount.
- Pass holder must cancel reservations if unable to use them.
- Pass holder must be camping and present at the site to receive a discount.
- Pass is only valid for the person it is issued to. The pass must be valid and physically with you during your visit. Be prepared to provide photo ID.
- All camping discounts and associated benefits are limited to the site the pass holder is camping in. Discounts and fee reductions are limited to 1 campsite or moorage site per night.
- Do not make duplicate or multiple reservations for the same night. Including double sites.
- Camping is limited to 10 consecutive nights at any single park from April 1 through Sept. 30, and 20 consecutive nights the rest of the year.
- Moorage is limited to three consecutive nights at any single park.
- Pass holders are expected to treat park staff with respect, always follow park rules and staff guidance.
Note: Multiple violations of park rules can result in your pass being suspended or revoked.