Senior Citizen Limited Income Pass
Offered to Washington State residents who are 62 years or older with a limited household income.
This pass is free to apply for and must be renewed every 5 years.
Benefits of this pass include:
- Free entry to state parks.
- Free watercraft launch.
- Free trailer dump.
- 50% discount on nightly camping or moorage fees.
- 50% reduction in fee for the Senior Off-Season Pass.
The Senior Limited Income Pass does not take the place of a Discover Pass. It will not be accepted in lands managed by Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife or Department of Natural Resources.
How to apply
Submit an application and proof of residency, age and income.
Submit Proof of Washington State residency and age
Must be a current Washington State resident for at least 3 consecutive months and 62 years of age or older.
- Valid Washington State driver license.
- Valid Washington State identification card.
- Valid Washington State voter registration card (valid for residency only).
- Washington State senior citizen property tax exemption (valid for residency only).
- Other proofs of residency may be accepted.
Submit proof of income
Must provide your household's gross annual income of $40,000 or less, in accordance with state law.
- Federal income tax transcript from the previous calendar year.
- Senior citizen property tax exemption, from your county of residence.
- Social Security Administration form SSA-1099.
Do not submit original documents.
Washington State parks Discount Pass Rules and expectations
Pass holder expectations:
- Do not alter or make copies of your pass. Never share your pass or pass number with others.
- Pass holders will be charged $15 to replace lost, stolen, or damaged passes.
- The pass does not provide discounts on annual permits, reservation fees, extra vehicle fees, roofed shelters, group camps or other services, except as noted.
- The pass cannot be used with any other pass or discount.
- The pass holder must cancel reservations if unable to use them.
- The pass holder must be camping and present at the site to receive a discount.
- The pass is only valid for the person it is issued to. The pass must be valid and physically with you during your visit. Be prepared to provide photo ID.
- All camping discounts and associated benefits are limited to the site the pass holder is camping in. Discounts and fee reductions are limited to 1 campsite or moorage site per night.
- Do not make duplicate or multiple reservations for the same night. Including double sites.
- Camping is limited to 10 consecutive nights at any single park from April 1 through Sept. 30, and 20 consecutive nights the rest of the year.
- Moorage is limited to three consecutive nights at any single park.
- Pass holders are expected to treat park staff with respect, always follow park rules and staff guidance.
Violations of these rules, or any other park rules, may result in pass benefit suspension or revocation. Must surrender pass upon request.