PLANNING A TRIP TO A STATE PARK?
Reserve a campsite, yurt, cabin, rustic structure, vacation house, group camp or group day-use facility at many Washington state parks. Book your stay online today here, with the button link at right or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) -226-7688).
Drop-in visitors are welcome as long as space is available, but reservations offer peace of mind when traveling to distant or popular parks.
- Group facilities include group camps and day use facilities. Find group facilities here.
- For group facilities at Cama Beach Historical State Park, including the conference center, call (360) 387-1550.
- Reserve a retreat center.
FORT WORDEN HISTORICAL STATE PARK
- The Fort Worden Public Development Authority manages reservations for the park’s conference center, vacation houses and other buildings. Learn more and make a reservation, or call (360) 344-4400.
- Campsites at the park are reserved through Washington State Parks. Reserve online, or call (888) CAMPOUT or (888) -226-7688).
For trip planning or other questions about Washington state parks, our friendly Information Center staff are here to help! Call 360-902-8844.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Email a comment or question