Twenty-Five Mile Creek
Boaters and campers, come on down!
Twenty-Five Mile Creek State Park offers one of the top boat launch and moorage sites on spectacular Lake Chelan.
This small state park has a modern marina located nearly halfway along the 50.5-mile lake. Use the park as your launch site to get on the water and set out for distant shores.
Discover Lake Chelan's deep blue waters and its small shorefront communities before dropping anchor in a secluded turquoise cove or returning to the park, where a little store with a deck offers amenities and colorful sunsets.
Planning a getaway on terra firma? Bring your RV or pitch your tent in one of the creek-side campsites that dot the forested park. The area is home to spectacular summer hiking and mountain biking, and the park makes an excellent base camp for such day hikes as Pot Peak, Stormy Mountain and Devil's Backbone in the North Cascades.
Twenty-Five Mile Creek State Park is a 232-acre inland waters camping park on the forested south shore of Lake Chelan. The park separates the mountains from the lake and is surrounded by extraordinary scenery.
The marina affords visitors excellent boating access to the upper reaches of Lake Chelan.
Discover Pass: A Discover Pass is required for vehicle access to state parks for day use. For more information about the Discover Pass and exemptions, please visit the Discover Pass web page.
Park wi-fi service
Free, high-speed Wi-Fi access is available in limited coverage areas at Twenty-Five Mile. For more information on coverage areas and hours of service at Twenty-Five Mile and our growing list of parks with Wi-Fi service, visit our parks Wi-Fi page.
Use our interactive ADA recreation map to search for other state parks with ADA amenities and facilities.
Picnic & day-use facilities The park provides a small grassy area and a few uncovered picnic tables, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The 25-Mile Creek Park Store offers a wide variety of items including a food, snacks, beverages, ice, firewood, camping and fishing gear as well as other necessities. The store also sells beer and locally produced wine. On the dock next to the store, gasoline is for sale. This is the last gas station if you are boating north to Stehekin. The store is open starting Memorial Day Weekend and is open daily through Labor Day from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
Water activities & features
- Fishing (freshwater)
- Personal watercraft use
- Watercraft launches (2)
- Bird watching
- Mountain biking
- Visitors may enjoy hiking and scuba diving. A nearby ferry service travels each day to the head of the lake where visitors may stop in at North Cascades National Park.
- Although hunting is not allowed at state parks, the park makes a great base camp.
- A recreational license is required for fishing and shellfish harvesting at Washington state parks. For regulations, fishing season information, or to purchase a recreational license, visit the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife website.
- Printable park brochure (PDF).
On Lake Chelan located in Chelan County, Twenty-Five Mile Creek State Park offers two watercraft launches. The launches are generally usable from mid-June to the end of December, as long as the lake is at an elevation of 1,093. For more information, visit the Chelan County PUD's website.
Launching a boat at an inland state park requires one of the following:
- An annual Discover Pass and a daily launch permit; or
- A one-day Discover Pass and a daily launch permit. A daily permit is available for watercraft launching at the park for $7. Annual permits also may be purchased at Washington State Parks Headquarters in Olympia, at region offices, online, and at parks when staff are available.
Latitude: 47° 59' 41.64" N (47.9949)
Longitude: 120° 16' 12.37" W (-120.2701)
There is a modern marina with 34 moorage spaces for boats up to 23 feet long. Moorage slips are reservable from July 1 through Sept. 15. Marina slips may be available prior to July 1 depending on the lake water level. Please visit the Chelan County Public Utility District website for more information on the lake's water level. Visitors with campsite reservations during mid to late June may receive an email advising that marina slips are reservable during the time of their campsite reservation if the water level reaches an elevation of 1098 feet. Reservations can be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Moorage fees are charged year round for mooring at docks, floats, and buoys from 1 p.m. to 8 a.m.
The park also sells the Lake Chelan Federal Dock Site Permit, required for use of federal docks along the lake between May 1 and October 31.
The park has 25 standard campsites, 4 partial-hookup sites, 7 full-hookup sites, one dump station, two restrooms (one ADA) and six showers (two ADA).
Check-in time is 2:30 p.m.
Check-out time is 1 p.m.
There is a small group camp in a quiet, grassy area separate from the campground that accommodates groups of 50 people. Fees vary with size of the group.
Reservations & fees
Services & supplies
The park has a concession with firewood, ice and basic supplies (open seasonally). Boat fuel is available seasonally.